Journey into Reflections

I begin this personal expression blog as a way to perceive and ruminate more things than anyone can ever fully comprehend in our great world.... things that are often outside my immediate arena of arts, ballet, disability, and education, yet, still relevant and in some way connected to these areas. These are things which I intensely wish to examine, to understand, or perhaps even to form an opinion... even if it is an evolving or ever-changing opinion.

Communication Diagram courtesy of http://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/d8f966c7-916a-4753-ac83-5d38d1fb530b-original.jpeg
The election of 2016 especially made me realize how much I wanted to further my understanding of things outside my career field. I investigated and thought on many sides of the political debates.... many times not forming solid opinions because I needed more .... more information, more time, more investigation, more thought, more logic, more of me reaching out to understand.... more.

Trump and Clinton grew to obsession in those around me... and still keep us spellbound in all the ramifications.  I found one in depth article on Trump written by a writer and the ghost writer of his book years ago "The Art of the Deal".  It was an eye-opener as the author spent a couple of years with him every day.  As Trump is now President.... I reference the insight here with a cautious opinion forming .... and hope to continue in the ever evolving search to understand Presidents, people, politics, our world, and our spiritual lives.... sometimes only feeling things as emotion more than solid fact.... but to begin the journey of all that is life and love and all that matters in the Grace of God.


~ Reflections.... on evolving Thoughts / Emotions / Logic / Love ~